Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Publix Butter

Since the holiday season is also a major baking season, I thought this was the perfect time to share my experience with Publix brand butter. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve are wonderful excuses to bake delicious treats for friends (or yourself, no judgement here) but purchasing those ingredients does add up fast.

If you have followed my series on store brand products, you already know I love Publix and have had great luck with their organic milk. I have consistently bought Publix butter as well, and I am quite satisfied with it. I used to buy Land O'Lakes butter but couldn't tell the difference when I compared it to Publix butter. Even better, Publix butter saves you $1.10 per box, which means you save 27.5 cents per stick of butter.



However, I did buy two boxes of Land O'Lakes last week because Publix had them on sale for $2.50 each. J actually pointed out the sign to me. He is often a wonderful shopping companion. Are there any store brand products you like? Which ones don't you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!