Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Recently Spotted: Staub Pumpkin Cocotte

It's time for yummy comfort food and fall decorations.  If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my pumpkin centerpiece this past weekend.  I have a deep and abiding love for all things pumpkin, which is why I'm obsessing over this Staub Pumpkin Cocotte.  I've already been into Sur la Table to look at it...twice.
Staub Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte
$149.95
Image Source: Williams-Sonoma
Isn't it the stem gorgeous?  I realize that this is a specialty item, but if I had the room and the moo-lah, I would totally buy it to use from now until Thanksgiving (and for many fall seasons in the future).  Although it's styled as a soup pot, you can still use this pot to roast and braise meat and veggies the same way you would with any Staub pot.  Briana and I each have a Staub pot and grill pan that we love and use quite regularly.  The Staub line is made from high quality materials, performs well, and cleans easy!  Which is why I seriously want to add this pot to my kitchen...one day.

Equally as adorable and festive are the coordinating Staub Mini Pumpkin Cocottes!

Mini Pumpkin Cocotte
$19.95 - $24.95 each
Image Source: Sur la Table

Mini Pumpkin Cocotte
$19.95 - $24.95 each
Image Source: Sur la Table
These come in .5 and .75 qt options.  They are made from porcelain enameled ceramic and can go in the oven, broiler, microwave, freezer, and most importantly...the dishwasher.  These are so fun...I wish I could do a little hocus pocus and get myself some more cabinet space.

If you love decorating for fall as much as we do, send us your photos and we may feature them on the blog!

***We were in no way compensated by any of the companies mentioned in this post.  We just love to share our wish list with our readers!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!