Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wedding Toasts

Melinda asked me to give the toast at her wedding so I have spent the past few days thinking about what I will say. My usual approach to most things is to just wing it, but since I love Melinda and I know she frowns on that attitude, I figured I should probably be a good bridesmaid and write my toast ahead of time. I know that less than two weeks of prep time would still make her frown, but I am working against my nature here!

Since I have never given a wedding toast before, I did a little bit of research. I recalled seeing a Southern Weddings Magazine blog post about wedding toast etiquette and found the list of tips extremely helpful, which I have posted below. My favorite tip is definitely #3   :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!