Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mrs. 3's First Blog Post!

Hi there Posh Purpose Readers,

I'm writing my first blog post as Mrs. 3!!!!  I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back in the swing of things, but the last month of my life has been crazy busy with pre-wedding shenanigans, post-wedding clean-up, moving Mr. 3 into my teeeeeeny tiny apartment along with all of our wonderful wedding gifts, and traveling around the great states of Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina!

Now that things have calmed down a bit, I'm going to put together a series of quicker posts to catch all you readers up on what happened at the wedding and how it all turned out!  Although we had many numerous ups and downs, the wedding ceremony was perfect, I felt beautiful, and the reception looked great (the food was yummy too!).  We are still waiting on the release rights for our pictures from our photographer, so I don't have any professional shots yet to offer up, but here's a quick sneak peak from one of my co-workers.  Thanks Lauren P.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!