Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Glass Water Bottle

To practice for my impending desert lifestyle, I have spent my Las Vegas trip practicing good hydration. I have found it particularly difficult because the tap water in Las Vegas is AWFUL. Like beyond disgusting. I can actually feel the silty particles against my tongue when I try to drink it. The tap water also clogs up the humidifiers with mineral deposits after about three tanks (which is less than 36 hours). J's company has wonderful filtered water upstairs but of course I don't always want to walk up four flights of stairs when I am thirsty. I also think it is a good idea to carry water with me so I can constantly rehydrate.

Solution: J bought me a wonderful glass water bottle covered by a protective silicone case! It is by LifeFactory, 22 oz and does not add any icky flavors to the water like a plastic or metal bottle will. And it is dishwasher safe. I plan on filling it up often and taking it with me everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!