Friday, October 26, 2012

Wedding Guest Request

While I was in Kentucky this summer, my cousin Jeremy asked that I include a drawing in his wedding invitation. I am not sure what made him think of such a request considering I don't draw and have definitely never drawn around him. However, I went along with it since he is my baby cousin who I adore (not so baby, he is living on his own, working and starting college courses soon).

To make up for my lack of drawing prowess, I copied an idea from Tally: trace trace trace! I found a picture online that would be easy to trace over and taped some paper to my laptop screen. I also left him a little note to make sure he understands the gravity of the situation.


Isn't the address font pretty? It is also the font that I picked for my name and J's on the invitation. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!