Thursday, January 1, 2015

We're Alive!

Hey Posh Purpose Readers!  Briana and I are indeed alive and well!  We took an unintended break in December that was only supposed to be a few days, but then snowballed into about a month.  We're sorry!  BUT we have really good reasons!  I'll let Briana share her news with y'all at a later date, but I'm finally able to say that after much prayer, wishing, hoping, and hard work...I got a new job and Mr. 3 and I are moving to Richmond!

Part of the reason, I've been MIA since Thanksgiving is because this past month I've:

Cooked dinner for 8 for Thanksgiving
Went to Atlanta for work for 5 days
Studied, prepped, and had a 1st and 2nd round interview
Spend days in Richmond searching for apartments
Signed a lease on an apartment
Bought a new car
Attended various corporate and friends Christmas parties
Flew to NC to visit my parents
Drove to southwest Virginia to visit Mr. 3's parents

I can't remember ever being this tired (I've also had two colds)...and now I face a mountain of packing.  We are set to move on January 14th, but between now and then I've got to wrap up projects at my current job, go to a ton of doctor's appointments since I won't have sick leave built up at my new job for awhile, and say goodbye to all of my friends!

I'm so excited to be moving to Richmond and I know I can make it through the next few weeks, but it is coming up fast.

Briana and I have no plans to give up Posh Purpose anytime soon, so bear with us while we are making some transitions in our personal lives!

Happy New Year everyone!  2015 is looking really great for us!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!