Tuesday, December 31, 2013

90's Memories CD

This morning, I shared all my $5 Christmas gifts that I gave to my siblings. Before I run off to prepare for our family New Year's Eve party, I wanted to share the list of songs on the CD I made for my brother-in-law Rick.

Rick started dating my sister Bekah before my youngest sister was even born. Both he and Bekah went to UCF in Orlando for college, so my parents would meet them half way to drop off my little sister and me. Bekah and Rick would take us to Disney and do all kinds of other fun things. Obviously, we spent a ton of time with them driving around in Rick's car. Most of these songs were constantly on the radio during those Disney/College years. The others are just songs that we enjoyed singing together.

Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo
Oh Where is My Hairbrush? by Veggie Tales
Ooh Ahh Just a Little Bit by Gina G
All That She Wants by Ace of Base
I would do Anything for Love by Meatloaf
The Sign by Ace of Base
Start the Commotion by Wise Guys
Let's Give Them Something to Talk About by Bonnie Raitt
Intergalactic by Beastie Boys
Linger by the Cranberries
Fly Like an Eagle by Steve Miller Band
I'm the Only One by Melissa Etheridge
Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
Tub Thumping by Chumbawamba
Lithium by Nirvana
Love Shack by B-52s
Let's Go Crazy by Prince (no link because Prince apparently does not like youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!