Friday, February 14, 2014

Let the Love Fest Begin!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I waited until this morning to type up this post, because I wasn't sure how badly the snow would affect my Valentine's Day plans with Mr.3.  Luckily, it looks like we be able to dig our car out so we can get around town to take care of our Valentine's Day plans.  As I mentioned before, I'm not a fan of the pricey dinners that D.C. has to offer, so we are heading to the store to pick up two lobsters, a bottle of wine, and I've already got the ingredients for my browned butter balsamic roasted asparagus.  After dinner, we are headed over to the Ritz Carlton for its chocolate buffet (which I'm SUPER excited about...although slightly appalled by the idea of white chocolate soup with lemon thyme ).  Tomorrow, of course, I will be heading to the gym for some post-gluttony calorie burning, but I don't need to think about that today!

I hope everyone is able to keep their plans despite the weather.  If you need last minute gift ideas, check out our Posh Purpose gift guides with our favorite candy picks, $25 and under gifts, and luxe and lovely presents.  We love our readers and hope y'all all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!