Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MIT Engagement Photos

Now that you have made it through my first DIY crafting posts, here are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot on Sunday! Annie was so wonderful to spend her Sunday afternoon taking pictures of me and J - she was trying out her new camera, which was very exciting for her :)


A bit about Annie - 
She is one of my bridesmaids, I have lived with her pretty much the entire time I have been in Boston. We were in the math department together at MIT. She is super smart. She just finished her first year in Harvard's Department of Economics PhD program! We obsess about MBTI and discuss random hypotheticals. And we eat Indian food on the floor. I <3 her!


Annie picked up photography as a hobby after graduation last June and she has actually stuck with it. I think she did a wonderful job. Thanks, Annie my love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!