Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Tool: It's Gross But Effective

I think that proper skin care is one of the most important things to tend to in your personal care regimen.  This includes SPF, moisturizer, cleansing, and slathering on the wrinkle cream at every opportunity (I've been using eye cream since I was 17...so have all the girls in France).  Unfortunately despite all this attention, I get the occasional breakout like everyone else, but Briana has brought me a tool that makes deal with these issues when they come up.

No Slip Skin Care Tool
Tweezerman
$11
This tool is awesome (well as awesome as blemish removal can be)!  I won't go into the gross details but it makes taking care of breakouts and blackheads very efficient, relatively painless, and it keeps them from coming back in the future - mostly because it's made out of stainless steel and you don't have to use your fingers (a common method of removal) which prevents you from spreading the oils and bacteria to your face and causing more breakouts.

Check it out!  Let us know how you like it (but please no graphic photo submissions...our stomachs can't take it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!