Monday, December 5, 2011

Trim the Tree!

J and I are decorating our Christmas tree tonight. We have the R&B/Pop Christmas station playing on Pandora and I may even make a topper for the tree this year!

We got the tree and decorations last year, but I never found the right tree topper. I had grand hopes of making a tree topper, but never got around to even buying materials for such a project. Fortunately, J was very understanding of the topless tree. He doubts my ability to actually finish (and apparently start) a project. I will make one, though, and blog about it for accountability! I love Christmas!

2010 Tree (topless)

Once J and I relocate to a more permanent location, I think I want a white tree, for feathers of course :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!