Friday, March 9, 2012

Posh Purpose Reader Submission

From my dear mama and loyal Posh Purpose reader (on the subject of invitations):

Dear Posh Purpose,

I would like to suggest that in these hard times, you eliminate attire from your invitation and let people wear what they have on hand.

The stores are full of high priced synthetics which many may not want to purchase for just one occasion.  Guests should feel comfortable and not stressed by having to purchase additional clothing.  Of course, those who wish to buy new ensembles may certainly do so.

Love, Melinda's Dearest Mama and Briana's Favorite Aunt


Who do you think I got my opinions on synthetics from?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Aunt C- we will only wear the best all natural fabrics! But I am buying something new.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers!