Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thrift Store Finds

How are y'all enjoying the fall weather? It hasn't reached us yet in Florida so I am admiring from afar. Check out these beautiful pictures of fall leaves! I love it.


These adorable old school desks were $50 each. I have no idea what you would do with them, but they were sold pretty quickly.


Isn't this salt and pepper (and something else) set adorable? $7 and it could be yours! Someone should rescue it quickly from the creepy lady and horse figurine to the right.


This rocking chair makes me think of a doctor's office with the black pleather seats. But it is possible to recover if you are brave enough to take it apart. The price tag said $50 which was fine. I would have wanted a lower price since the metal had some worn spots in the finish, but I also have an illness where I will buy pretty much anything in a thrift store if they give me a lower price.


This cute chair is a bit worn but the caning is in good shape. And that is important to check while thrifting because replacing caning is not cheap, nor does it sound like an easy DIY project for my skills. They were selling two of these chairs for $60. Great deal, even if you have to restuff and reupholster.


Here is another floral chair for $45. The fabric is in great shape and not at all dingy looking. The legs need touching up though. I still can't get into florals but since the internet seems to love them right now, I figure why not share?

Want to see more thrift store finds? We have a whole category just for that! We would love to see your finds, so feel free to share in the comments section. Or holler at us on twitter or instagram and hashtag it #ThriftStoreFinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!