Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thrift Store Finds

It is about time I did another thrift store finds. I have a ton of pictures piling up that I have been meaning to share with y'all!


There was a ton of pink depression glass a few weeks back at Habitat. The two pieces above were so cute and priced at $5 each. I opted to not buy anything in the store despite my love of pink depression glass because there were no pieces in my favorite pattern and the price was not amazingly low. I figured I can just buy Miss America off ebay once I actually have a place to keep those sorts of things.


I love the appetizer plates that also serve as saucers. There were 8 complete pairs for $8! I didn't inspect each piece but everything seemed to be in great condition. I'm sure whoever bought this set is very happy with their find.


There was a lot of green depression glass the same day I spotted the pink. Everything was being sold by the piece, ranging from $5 to $11. Lucky day for green lovers!


This dresser was in great shape besides the top, which is clearly not original and would need to be replaced to get the full vintage look. J said that the drawer on the bottom right probably is supposed to go on the left side for symmetry but it seems like they are interchangeable. The drawers are dovetailed, by the way. The price tag said $75, which I thought was a bit high considering the ugly top.


I saved the best picture for last. Please ignore the disaster in the background and focus your eyes on my new $8 lamp. Yes, I said $8 and it included the giant shade too! I snatched it up as soon as I spotted it. Although it is living in a corner, on the floor, sadly unplugged, I know I will find the perfect home for it eventually. This is the sort of thrift store find you don't walk past in fear that someone else will grab it and you will live with regrets for the rest of your life.

Want to see more thrift store finds? We have a whole category just for that! We would love to see your finds, so feel free to share in the comments section or holler at us on twitter or instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!