Thursday, September 25, 2014

$15 Happiness: Glass Pumpkin Purchase

I'm not really into spooky Halloween decorations.  I think it's a much better idea to decorate with items that can carry you through Thanksgiving because it saves money and limits your decoration storage needs.  I've restricted myself to a few items that work from September to November, which include this really pretty new gold painted glass pumpkin from Home Goods which cost a whopping $12.99!



Isn't she pretty?  I put out a couple fall decorations this past weekend and I love this new addition!  This pumpkin perks me up for a few minutes every time I walk through the door, even after a long day at work!  If that isn't a $15 Happiness, I don't know what is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!