Monday, October 24, 2011

Munchie Monday: The McRib Returns

For those of you haven't met me in person, you should know that fall is my absolute favorite time of year.  I could wax poetic for days about the leaves, cooler temperatures, and fall fashion; however, just as important is the fall food! 

Pumpkin spice lattes, hot cider, and McRibs are three of my favorite fall treats.  Last week, I discovered that the McRib is back and as delightful as ever!  For those of you who aren't in the know, the McRib is only available now through Christmas.  Sadly, you may need a McRib locator to find a McDonald's that is serving the sandwich (not all locations have recognized the awesomeness of the McRib....and we wonder why there is a recession going on...)

I hope all of you are as excited as I am for the yummy BBQ goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!