Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Future Projects

Before I head off to sewing class, I wanted to share a few things on my to do list. I spent most of last fall making Christmas gifts so now it is time to make some things for myself.


This pom pom blanket would be perfect to toss onto my couch. However, it is really expensive. I hope to find a way to replicate the look for less. 


I can't find a source for this image besides pins and tumblr, but isn't it fun! Love the shape but I probably won't go with a crazy print. My sewing instructor will have to help me recreate the look from scratch since there is no pattern available.


Fortunately, this picture is from a McCall pattern. My sewing instructor found it on sale and thought of me. Now I just need to get to the fabric store!

And for my overly ambitious dreams...

pinterest
Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!