Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Perfect Lightweight Moisturizer: Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion

Finding a lightweight moisturizer that does the job, but doesn't make your face feel ick or break you out can be a difficult task.  I've been looking for one to wear underneath my makeup that does it's job to moisturize.

I consult Paula's Choice before making any beauty purchase these days and I found a great review breaking down on all the beneficial ingredients of Clinque's Even Better Essence Lotion for Combination to Oily Skin.
Clinique Even Better Essence Lotion
Combination Oily to Oily
$32 for 3.4 oz.
Image Source: Sephora
Paula's Choice says that this product is really more of a toner, but I'm getting the moisturizing benefits too!  I've been using the product for about 3 months now and I'm loving the results!  I still use my nighttime moisturizer, but this gets me through the day!  This moisturizer may not be the best product for those of you with extremely dry skin, but if you just need a little boost and you have combination to oily skin - I highly recommend this product.

The oddest feature of this product is that it is a straight up liquid.  Despite the name, this is not a lotion and it actually looks more like water.  I put a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub it all over my face and neck.  A little goes a long way!  I still have about 15% left of the bottle after 3 months of daily use...which also makes this product a great value in my book!

***We were not compensated in anyway by Clinique, Sephora, or Paula's Choice.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!