Friday, July 8, 2011

Drug Store Mascara

I absolutely love mascara so I am always trying new types. For the past month, I have been using L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes. I bought it for about $9 in CVS, but it is available for $7 at Amazon. This product also qualifies for free two day shipping through Amazon Prime (btw, you can get a free year of Amazon Prime if you have an active college email address - check it out here).

My lashes are naturally long and thick, I just use mascara to curl them and darken the tips. My mother has short lashes and also really likes using this mascara. It seems that Voluminous Million Lashes is a great value mascara for a wide range of lashes.

Go ahead and try it! For $7, you really can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!