Monday, November 18, 2013

Recently Spotted: Kate Spade Pierrepont Place Line

During one of my recent trolls on the Bloomies website (looking for all things luxe aaaaand on sale) I came across a new Kate Spade servingware line.   I'm seriously obsessing over all things with black trim and I love, love, love the look of these pieces!
Kate Spade Pierrepont Place Bowl
$125
Image Source: Bloomingdales
Kate Spade Pierrepont Place Chip and Dip
$150
Image Source: Bloomingdales

Kate Spade Pierrepont Place 2-Piece Serving Set
$60
Image Source: Bloomingdales

Kate Spade Pierrepont Place 2-Piece Bar Set
$50
Image Source: Bloomingdales

The line is nickel-plated with enamel accents...which means hand washing (evidently I shall be forever chained to the sink for my love of all things not-dishwasher safe).  Unfortunately, at this point in my life, I don't have the budget for $400 in servingware, but I love that the black enameling has become a trend in housewares! Bloomies is the only one carrying Pierrepont Place in the area I think, so I will have to check it out in person so I can sigh over it and picture it in my black and white dream house (which is one of many dream houses I have going on).  These pieces would look great in this fancy pants kitchen:

Image Source: Unknown


This fancy pants dining room:

Image Source: Ana Antunes 


Or either of these two fancy pants houses:

Image Source: Lisa Price Inc.

Image Source: Houzz


What do you think of the black and white color combo?  Check out our other dream homes by following Briana and me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!