Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Free Happiness: Instagram

Melinda has been rocking the instagram account this weekend. Despite all the fun she was having, she was able to share a lot of her experiences with us. It was almost as if I was there with her, which makes instagram my free happiness inspiration.

While she recovers from her travels, I thought I would share my favorite pictures from her weekend.






I'm so happy Melinda was able to take time off to enjoy the Kentucky Derby and Tennessee. But I am also so happy for myself that Melinda will be back to her normal schedule so we can go back to our favorite past time: gchatting away!

Want to read about our other happiness inspirations? The idea is that we can find little things that bring us happiness without spending more than $15. Sometimes it is material, sometimes it is an experience. Either way, we try to take time and enjoy life the Posh Purpose way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!