Monday, May 19, 2014

We're Lovin: World Market Summer Hats

I was checking out all the new arrivals last week for summer at some of my favorite online shops.  Top of my list was World Market for budget friendly buys for summer entertaining.  While looking at these fun straws, food domes, great napkins, and great beach chairs, I also spotted a really cute hat for the summer.

Natural Fedora Hat with Turquoise Piping
$19.99
Image Source: World Market
I love the pop of color and the style is great for when you just want to throw your hair in a low pony tail or braid and head out the door.  World Market sent me a 10% off coupon, so I decided to pop in to check it out.  I noticed that they had a lot of great hat options for summer.  Here are a few of my other favorites:

Ivory and Blue Sunhat with Brown Cord
$16.99
Image Source: World Market

Mint Fedora Hat with Suede Tie
$16.99
Image Source: World Market

Black and Ivory Tribal Fedora Hat
$16.99
Image Source: World Market


Black Ribbon Havana Hat
$19.99
Image Source: World Market
The hat fit great and looked sooooooo cute!  Of course, the price was great too, and if it had been $3 cheaper, it could have been a $15 Happiness post.



Love love love this hat! Glad I found it and for such a great price.  Anybody else love a good hat for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!