Friday, August 8, 2014

Travel Plans - NC Road Trip

I'm off for the weekend to NC to visit my parents and my in-laws before going to one of my Sigma Kappa pledge sister's weddings.  I'm also going to visit one of my very very good friends who I haven't seen in THREE years (shout out to Marie!).  It's going to be a quick trip (I left yesterday morning and we are back again on Sunday), but it should be lots of much needed visitin'.  Here's to hoping I get my hands on some Carolina BBQ and a glass of sweet tea!  Check me out on Instagram so you don't miss any of the fun (@poshpurpose)!  Briana is off to start her thrift store Christmas shopping this weekend so be sure to check her out on Twitter (@poshpurpose)! Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!