Friday, August 29, 2014

Posh Purpose Review: Downgrading Herbal Essence Naked Dry Shampoo

Earlier in the week, I posted about my review of the Herbal Essence Naked Dry Shampoo; and, despite some formula issues, I liked the price and the end result enough to give it a Posh Purpose Rating of "B."  Later in the week, I went to use the dry shampoo again and it was clogged.  After running the spray nozzle under hot water and shaking the can to try to break up the clog, I still couldn't get the aerosol can to start spraying.  I did a bit of checking on some other online reviews at Target and I found out this is a common complaint.

Although I have used this product multiple times, I had used less than half of the can and now I can't get the product to spray anymore which means this can is going in the trash.  Although the $5 price tag is great, I just lost $2.50...which makes me super unhappy.  Therefore, I'm downgrading our Posh Purpose rating:

Posh Purpose Rating: D


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!