Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thrift Store Chair

J and I went into Habitat the other day because I wanted to show him a $5 set of demitasse cups, but sadly they were gone! However, I was very quickly cheered up when I spotted this $35 chair.



Merry Christmas to me - J bought it as an early gift! It is a gift for me obviously, because J would never choose a pink chair for his own enjoyment, but it is also a gift for him because the chair requires no work at all. No need for sand paper or staple guns, this chair was ready to go after a quick vacuum. So excited! Once I clear up the wrapping paper disaster, I will share a picture of the whole sitting area. The chair is so charming with my couch!

Check out our other thrift store finds and read about my obsession with Habitat for Humanity!

2 comments:

We love to hear from our readers!