Thursday, January 9, 2014

We're Lovin': Beaded Flats

Through my regular Internet trolling for fashion, I come across quite a few lust worthy clothing that I would love to have in my mythical fantasy closet (which involves a chandelier, a island for the closet with all my jewelry displayed, and soft, magical lighting so I would always look refreshed and glowing - like I said mythical).

So, welcome to our new fashion series: We're Lovin'!  The idea behind the series is to showcase the items that we would L-O-V-E to see show up in our closets or yours!  First up, these super fun smoking slippers from Arhaus Jewels:

Twinkle Toes Shoes
Arhaus Jewels
Originally $198 on sale for $168  (but they are offering an additional 30% off!)

When I first saw these shoes, I thought oh, practical grey flats...then I saw this image:

Image Source: Arhaus Jewels

THEN I thought, super fun, shimmery beaded flats!  If you go to the website and zoom in, you can see the detail of the many many many teeny tiny beads that make up these flats.  According to Arhaus Jewels, these flats are made from caviar beads and trimmed with metallic leather at the back.  The inside is also lined and has a padded foot bed.

These would be super cute with any type of legging, skinny pant, or even a casual skirt and tights.  What a fun way to dress up your trips to the mall, running errands, and having lunch with friends.  What do you think?  Send us what you're lovin', we <3 reader photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!