Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thrift Store Finds

I had a brief scare yesterday that my phone was no longer charging. My first thought was "no way am I buying another phone before the new iPhone comes out." My second was "oh no! how will I document my thrift store finds?!" Good news is that my charging cord was the problem, not the phone, and my sister is loaning me a functioning one for the time being.



This cool floor lamp was slightly overpriced at $10. It needed a bit of polishing but the wiring worked, so yay for that.


These pretty flower shaped candle trays were $3 each. If I liked brass, I would have bought them. But (gasp!) I'm not a huge fan.


This dresser was $45. The veneer is chipped at the top, but the drawers are dovetailed. The leg has some damage as well. Overall, $45 is still a good deal.


This $50 tv console/dresser also has some damage across the front, and the top is stained. The inside had really cool drawers and shelves intermixed. And check out that hardware. I love interesting hardware!

Want to see more thrift store finds? We have a whole category just for that! We would love to see your finds, so feel free to share in the comments section or holler at us on twitter or instagram.