Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thrift Store Finds

I had a brief scare yesterday that my phone was no longer charging. My first thought was "no way am I buying another phone before the new iPhone comes out." My second was "oh no! how will I document my thrift store finds?!" Good news is that my charging cord was the problem, not the phone, and my sister is loaning me a functioning one for the time being.



This cool floor lamp was slightly overpriced at $10. It needed a bit of polishing but the wiring worked, so yay for that.


These pretty flower shaped candle trays were $3 each. If I liked brass, I would have bought them. But (gasp!) I'm not a huge fan.


This dresser was $45. The veneer is chipped at the top, but the drawers are dovetailed. The leg has some damage as well. Overall, $45 is still a good deal.


This $50 tv console/dresser also has some damage across the front, and the top is stained. The inside had really cool drawers and shelves intermixed. And check out that hardware. I love interesting hardware!

Want to see more thrift store finds? We have a whole category just for that! We would love to see your finds, so feel free to share in the comments section or holler at us on twitter or instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!