Monday, July 7, 2014

We're Lovin': Gap Scallop-Hem Shorts

I've been window shopping online again and I came across a super cute pair of shorts at Gap!  I rarely shop at Gap these days, but I will give them an occasional look when I'm bored.

Sunkissed Scallop-Hem Shorts
$39.95
Image Source: Gap

Image Source: Gap

Aren't they cute and classic?  I love that you can wear them with flats or dress them up with a fun pair of wedges.  The length is long enough that you don't have to worry about flashing too much skin.  At $39.95, they are definitely affordable, but I would wait until there is a coupon or sale and try to get them for $30 or less.  What do you think - great summer staple?  Anyone else spotted affordable fashion lately?  Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!