Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara Review

This mascara was recommended to me by one of the helpful Sephora ladies a few months ago. I told her I wanted big, dramatic lashes and she said this Too Faced mascara was her favorite product.


Good news: the lashes became big and dramatic without clumps.

Bad news: I had mascara running down my face by lunch time.

I tried the usual eye primer, powder, concealer, then no concealer. Nothing would stop the running. I must have particularly oily eyes because this same thing happened to me with another mascara. I sadly returned this mascara the next week. At least Sephora has a great return policy!

Check out our other mascara diaries posts to learn all about our cosmetic adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!