Monday, July 21, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Buy

Even though I don't have my own Nordstrom shoe guy, I did get to have some fun with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I bought a few plain shirts (because apparently I never have shirts) and a fun skirt. But my favorite purchase of the sale is this Topshop dress below.



For $34, this dress is an awesome buy. I'm pretty sure I won't be pairing it with the black suede booties seen in the model picture, but I am thrilled that it is a piece I can wear almost all year round in Florida. The colors aren't definitively summer or winter and the sleeveless bit will go a long way on a 85 degree November day.

***We were in no way compensated for writing this article.  We just like to share our opinions on all things shopping when we can!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!