Friday, July 11, 2014

Tablecloth Addiction

I've come to the realization that in addition to my glassware addiction, I also have a bit of a table linen collection going.  I blame this on (1) having a dining room table from craigslist that needs to be refinished...splinters and all and (2) trying to work with the red fabric of my free dining room chairs that Mr. 3's cousins gave us when they moved away from D.C.  So far, I've managed to accumulate a Christmas tablecloth, a brown tablecloth, and a blue tablecloth (and several table throws and table squares)...all of which coordinate with the flower plates on the wall.  BUUUUT this might be my favorite option so far:




Besides being in need of an ironing, I love how the red and blue in the tablecloth play off the existing colors and also introduce a bit of unexpected yellow, green and purple.  I finally feel like this room has some personality!  Best part is that I found it at Target for only $16.99!  Target's Threshold collection always has a great selection of prints and solids at reasonable prices...which makes changing up the look of the dining room SUPER easy aaaaaand friendly to the wallet.  Plus, they are 100% cotton and machine washable.  I'm glad this room looks put together since Mr. 3's mom and stepdad are coming to visit this weekend....if only I could say the same for some of the other rooms!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!