Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Exciting Oreos?

While in the grocery store the other day, I made the most amazing discovery EVER: Triple Double Oreos. Its like a bigmac, except instead of old dead dairy cow you have one layer of regular creme and one layer of chocolate creme.

This was a very exciting discovery since I love love LOVE double stuffed oreos and thought that these would be quadruple stuffed. Alas, I was wrong :(  As you can see in the picture below, each creme layer is of normal height. Still, the oreo is delicious and if you remove the outer cookie parts, it is even better. I suppose I'm not terribly disappointed as there is less than 1/3 of the box left. Suggestion for consumption: dip in coffee milk for yummy deliciousness!

2 comments:

  1. Oreo could (and should) totally upgrade these cookies to something really aggregious...like a double stuffing each layer. So cookie, chocolate double stuf, cookie, vanilla double stuf, cookie. Until then...I suppose I can just eat two at a time and suffer through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think that looks good at all- peanut butter would be good though with the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers!