Tuesday, April 22, 2014

$8 Happiness: Coral Nail Polish

I absolutely love our new series $15 Happiness! It was entirely Melinda's idea and I think it really captures an aspect of our Posh Purpose approach to living glamorously within our means. In Melinda's first post in this series, she wrote a great description which you should totally check out if you missed it the first time around.

Now I don't normally wear coral, or really any shade that looks even remotely orange. However, I was drawn in by Essie tart deco at the drugstore by the pinky tangerine color. It is definitely a shade of orange but I was encouraged to try it out because I have a pair of bathing suit bottoms from H&M that is a similar color. 



I am so thrilled that I took a coral risk! I have been admiring my self administered pedicure for over a week. Essie is typically durable on toenails, although I always manage to chip my fingernails very quickly. But no worries there, I don't see myself wearing this polish on my hands. 

Does anyone else have a new favorite summer polish? Melinda and I are always up for a new color. And check out our other $15 happiness posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers!